My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Fun in the snow






Colorado got some snow this week! We had about 4 inches of the wonderful white stuff--the boys couldn't wait to get out and play in it. Mommy and the boys went sledding down a little hill yesterday. Today
Daddy had to do it too, so we took off after breakfast to play in the snow! We had soooo much fun. Since Daddy was along this time I could get some pictures. We went sledding, made snow angels, and played tag in the snow. At one point, Alex wanted to make a snow angel and he jumped in the snow face first and made his snow angel laying on his stomach instead of his back. Unfortunately, my camera was at the top of the hill, so I didn't get a picture of that. But it was still pretty funny. Here are some pictures of the boys and Daddy sledding. And....baby, it's cold outside...here in Colorado!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. Our most recent snow came out of a "snow machine" during our Christmas program at church. We haven't had snow is almost 2 years!

8:43 PM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

That is hilarious! So cute Alex!
I don't know if we'll see any white stuff this year! Its been so warm! It was 70 degrees Thanksgiving day! I think it got to 48 yesterday but still not very cold! Merry Christmas!!!
Sarah

7:32 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

uh...I am so very jealous too! My kids don't even know about playing in the snow...we never seem to get any anymore here :( I love the pic looking up the hill at your men! Too cute :)

8:15 AM  
Blogger Stephens said...

What fun! You got some great shots of them. Our girls have been able to enjoy snow from that same storm that hit you guys first. Kris took them sledding this past Sat. while I worked on making Christmas cards. We didn't get any pics of them sledding, but I did post some winter ones of them at the end of the day on Friday when it stopped dumping on us.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page