My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Prayer Request



Just a note to ask everyone for prayer this weekend. We are all going to be driving to Arizona for my grandmother's funeral. She passed away this past Thursday morning but had a wonderful life. She was 93 years old and lived a very godly life. She told me all the time that she prayed for all her children and grandchildren whenever she could. She was a great prayer warrior. She will be greatly missed but is in a much better place being taken care of by the Great Physician. I love her so much and she made such a wonderful impact on my life. Thank you Grandma!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephens said...

Amen, to that! We look so forward to seeing you guys again, although we would've wished it were under different circumstances. We'll be praying for your drive to be uneventful and safe. :-) We love you, and we'll see you Monday.

5:30 PM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

Hey Karmen! I'm sorry for your loss of Grandma Lou. I hope you had a fun trip. I know Andrea, Kris and the girls were looking forward to reuniting all the Stephen's siblings and all the little cousins! I'm sure you made many memories.
Sarah

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page