My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Phoenix Trip


We arrived home safely yesterday around lunch time. The boys did fairly well on the drive. Ty got a little carsick but other than that it was a good trip. We were able to stay with my cousin Shelley and her family. She has a little 4 year old boy named Reagan. Ty had a blast playing with him. We were able to spend a lot of time with family...some that we hadn't seen in years. The funeral went well and was a great celebration of my grandma's life. One thing that I never realized was what a adventure seeker she was. She would try anything. Maybe that is where I get it??? She also had a great loud laugh....again that must be where I get it! =) Anyway, the pictures are from the funeral as well as some other things we did this week. Thank you all for your prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephens said...

Aunt Karmen,

I love you and miss you so much. I had fun with you in AZ. I saw our picture. :-) I told my mom that you wish I could go home with you. Hee hee

Love,

Olivia

8:50 AM  
Blogger thejordans said...

Hi Olivia,

I love and miss you too. I enjoyed being with you and your family so much. I especially like being your special buddy. We will see each other again soon and I can't wait. Be good for your mommy and daddy! I love you!

Aunt Karmen

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page