My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Just some fun pictures






After church yesterday, I was looking at the boys and thought they looked so handsome in their church clothes. So we decided to take a few pictures. They look so much alike that they get mistaken for twins almost daily. It doesn't help when I dress them alike! =) But I can't help it. They loved making silly faces for the camera as well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kris Stephens said...

It also doesn't help that they have the same hair cut! I kept on getting them mixed up last week when we were with you guys.

Cool pics, though. Thanks for posting them!

12:25 PM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

I love the picture of Terry and the boys! I would mistake them for twins too if I didn't know you!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Hey, Karm!

We had a great time with you guys and can't wait til we are all together again. Your pics are awesome. The boys look so cute all dressed up. Gotta love the silly pics--just like the Stephens!

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Karmen.

Thanks for posting on my blog. It is so good to see you guys. I must say you have quite the handsome men in your life!!!! How far apart are your boys? They do look like twins :)

12:50 PM  
Blogger thejordans said...

Thanks for the compliment Monica! I think they are quite handsome! The boys are a couple weeks short of 18 months apart. But every time I take them out, someone asks me if they are twins. It is kinda funny.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page