My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving is really over???


I had to post this picture of my cousin Heidi...just to make her blush! We had a wonderful meal at her house on Friday. She and my Aunt Lois made sooooo much awesome food. It was great. Then we were able to play games and just laugh. Good times! Love ya Heidi....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris Stephens said...

Yikes! That doesn't even look like Heidi! That's a great blackmail pic if I've ever seen one! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page