My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Christmas decorations already?







Yes, I know, Thanksgiving is barely over, but we couldn't wait to put up our decorations! So, after breakfast, we put on the Christmas music and put up our Christmas tree. The boys started out helping but ended up playing with the tinsil for the most part. They did enjoy putting on a couple of ornaments at the end though! So I guess we will say Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris Stephens said...

We did the same thing this weekend at our house. Unfortunately, we didn't get as far as you did. Tree's up, lights on, but no ornaments yet. That will come. It was pretty cool to see the look on Olivia's face the next morning when she saw that the tree was up! Maybe Andrea will post a pic of our tree when it's finally all done!

5:44 AM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! How fun for the boys to be outdoors enjoying manly toys! :-) We also put our tree up. I've yet to figure out how much I will decorate the rest of the house. I think I have more decorations than I do space! Have a wonderful holiday season! Don't eat too much!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page