My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Tribute to Grandma Lu



Here is a tribute to my wonderful Grandma Lu. We had a joyous time at her homegoing celebration. We are so happy that she is in Heaven now and feeling no pain and enjoying those who have gone before her. These are some of my favorite pictures!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was your mom's mom then? They look a lot alike. In fact, you all three look alike. Seeing your awesome mom brought back such good memories. She taught me a lot...mainly about being a lady and a lady in ministry. She was quite the lady!!!!

2:12 PM  
Blogger thejordans said...

Actually it was my dad's mom. I had to put some pictures of my mom in there too though. I miss her so much. And of course she taught me a lot too! =) I just loved the old pictures. I'm glad to have them.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page