My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Colorado blizzard




So did you all hear about the Colorado blizzard??? I kept seeing all these things on msn about Colorado being dumped on....well we got a whole 2 inches of snow. A couple days later, here the boys are playing outside in just sweatshirts and throwing snowballs at me!!! So much for a blizzard. This was the second snow so far already and it is supposed to snow more this weekend. We will see if that happens. Any of you want to come ski or snowboard let us know! Enjoy a couple of pictures of the boys in the snow... the last picture is Ty whining that it is too bright outside! =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris Stephens said...

Ugh! Don't remind me that the snow is coming up here soon! The only difference is that when the snow comes up here, it stays for months on end! I'm not looking forward to that. The other thing is that when it snows, it's too cold to go out and play in it. And what I completely don't understand is that there are people up here in MI that actually like it this way! I think they need to get their heads examined!

Glad you enjoyed your snow. I'll do my best to enjoy ours soon.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page