My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Monday, July 16, 2007

We're back

Ashlyn and Megan riding the waves
Megan, Lauren, and Ashlyn enjoying fudge pops!
Playing at the beach
Kurt and Blake building a...I'm not quite sure what they built actually.
Lauren and Kate at the aquarium
Alex and Bennett--Kurt and LaDean say, Bennett looks like Kris, acts like Karl and he is their kid! He is a great kid! =) Just look at that smile!
Alex and Ty on the porch of our beach house...
Daddy and his boys--I printed this out for Terry for Father's Day--I love it!



I have been told a couple times now that I need to update my blog. I have had trouble keeping up with things lately--you know, with two boys who live to be outside and plenty else to do when I am inside---blogging has gone to the wayside a little lately. Anyway, we did go on vacation to North Carolina with my brothers and their families. We had an incredible time. I would have to say that this was the best vacation we have had since Ty was born. We rented a big house right on the beach and basically spent most of our time on the beach playing and relaxing. The house was big enough that all 18 of us were able to stay together and not feel too cramped. The kids all got a long and we just had a great time. I will post some of my favorite pictures from the trip. We did have a photographer come to the beach and take some pictures--we took some candids of that too. I will probably have another post with just pictures. So anyway, we are back and sorry it has taken sooooo long to post these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page