My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring is here



It's Spring in CO...time for rain showers, flowers, sprinkler systems starting, and of course mowing the grass. Terry mowed on Saturday and got the sprinklers working on Sunday afternoon. The boys HAD to run through the sprinklers as we were trying to make sure that the system was set up and ready to go. Alex was running as fast as he could so he wouldn't get too wet and he fell face first into the grass. Another picture opportunity! =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Oh, the joys of having boys...although I have a feeling their mom liked to play in the mud when she was little too! haha :)

7:22 AM  
Blogger Kris Stephens said...

I'm sure we'll have stories like that too, once it gets warm enough to run through the sprinkler! High today is supposed to be a toasty 55 degrees! Waiting patiently for warm weather...

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karmen,
Hi! Yes spring and warm weather is wonderful! I especially love planting flowers, the other day I planted some rain lilies and I am hoping that they will do well. I love all of your photos, you do such a great job! Thanks for your prayers for Buddy and I. Thanks for your support, we appreciate you so much!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page