My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Monday, May 07, 2007

My birthday boy




I can't believe my baby is three!!!!!! Today is Alex's birthday...we have had a couple different parties for him this past week. I will be posting more pictures later. Right now I just want to say how much I love this boy...he makes my days so bright and happy. He loves to laugh and make people laugh. He has started to say often that Jesus made him. I usually make some comment to Terry about how cute it is that he talks about that. Yesterday we were on our way to Target to spend some birthday money and he says..."Jesus made us"...I didn't say anything, so he says, "I love it when I say that." I laughed soooo hard. Anyway, I am thankful for Alex and his love for all of us. He is such a sweetheart. I look forward to sooo many wonderful days ahead! Here is a pic of Alex--one week old---and then now! My what a difference! =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris Stephens said...

Happy Birthday, Alex! Thanks for sharing the funny comment, Karmen. Made me laugh too!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

What a sweetheart! He's precious...I would love to meet him! :)

P.S. He shares my brother, Jonathan's, B-day

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page