My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Getting ready for Vacation

Alex in the pool...
Alex too tired to even get clothes on after his bath...poor kid.
The boys by the new playset!
Playing with Jack in the sand.

Ty in the pool trying to squirt us all.
Alex swinging

Hello everyone, it is that time---vacation time! We are headed tomorrow to Virginia to spend a couple days with Karl and Ginny's family and then to North Carolina to spend the week with the whole family. So we will be taking lots of pictures and I will post them when we return. I will post a couple of cute pics of the boys from the past couple of weeks before I close this post. I did want to share one cute story...Yesterday I went out with some friends for dinner and while I was gone, Terry had called to settle an argument between the boys. They were fighting over who had the red sucker...They both said that the red one was theirs...So Ty says, "Dad, if you went to Heaven right now and asked Jesus, He would tell you that the red one is mine....I'm NOT lying!!!!!" I thought it was such a precious thing to say. He is realizing that Jesus sees everything!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Hope you have fun on your vacation!! I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures. I tagged you in a game...check out my blog for details! The post title is "Tag, I'm it"

6:06 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Awesome you get to spend time with your family. Isn't it hard being away from everyone. I hate it at times. Say hi to Karl and Ginny for me :)

Cool playset! I bet your boys just love it. Is it right by the road? Your boys don't run out there? My kids are lunatics...they would be in the road more than on the swingset :(

I gave Joseph his first Ty/Alex cut on Saturday :P I love it!!!! He looks like he could be their brother.

7:19 AM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

LOL! I came to tag you today too! You've been tagged twice!
I LOVE the story about the red sucker. So, adorable! Terry had to have laughed! We will be praying for all of you traveling tomorrow. Have fun! Kiss the girls for me!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page