My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Monday, April 23, 2007

More Easter pictures

So...I know that it is a little late for more Easter pictures but our computer has been having soooo many problems---so I haven't been able to post much. Anyway, Easter Sunday the boys woke me up and said that the Easter bunny had come. I knew I hadn't done anything so I was wondering what they were talking about. We looked out the window and saw this.
The boys were soooo excited...there were Easter baskets on the front porch as well. Our neighbors had put the eggs on our lawn...what a fun treat for the boys. It was snowy and cold but we got our coats on and got our eggs anyway...


What a fun time for the boys! Here are some pictures of the boys and their Easter baskets.


1 Comments:

Blogger Sando said...

Such nice neighbors! I'm jealous. ;)

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page