My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Too long

Yes, it has been WAY too long since I have posted on our blog...we have had some computer problems and I haven't had a chance to update it! Well, I am back hopefully...I will probably post a couple here in the next few days. Anyway, the first pictures that I want to share are of Alex. By the way, Alex will be 3 in one month...I can't believe it! We had some friends from our church over for a play date a couple weeks ago and the boys were eating lunch outside. Alex was sitting at the picnic table and I started to take a picture and again, Alex has to do the "pirate face". I don't know why this is such a big thing for him...you can almost hear him saying, "ARRR".




Next, Ty has grown out of taking naps for the most part and Alex thinks that he has too. So we try some days to let them stay up and unfortunately Alex keeps crashing late afternoon... sometimes he sleeps wherever he falls...this time it happened to be the living room floor!

The last picture I have to share (Alex will grow up and resent me for this) is my favorite!!!! He loves to wear "Big people" shoes. We were getting ready for bed one night and the boys like to run around the house a couple times while they are naked...Alex stops and puts my tennis shoes on and says, "Look, I'm Mommy!" I HAD to grab the camera!!!! I did however have to strategically place him so that this picture would be ok to post! =)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Barkers said...

How hilarious, yeah he'll hate you one day for that picture!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page