My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

What a day!!!

So this morning, the boys and I went to breakfast with one of my favorite friends--Sandy--which by the way Alex called Flandy. She will now be called that at our house... :) Anyway, we had nice breakfast and chat at her house and then we headed home. We were about 20 minutes from home and all of a sudden I hear a loud noise behind me...my rear window had shattered!!! It was one of the most bizarre happenings I think I have ever experienced. Thankfully, Sandy was close by. We both pulled over and she had some tape in her vehicle. So she pulled off the main piece of glass that was about to fall off and then taped up the rest. We don't know yet why it happened. Something may have hit it--or it just happened on its own. Only God knows. It was quite an adventure. We drove home slowly and mostly on frontage roads. Praise the Lord for our safety and a really good friend nearby to help! Thanks Flandy!!! =)


5 Comments:

Blogger thejordans said...

it is crazy...terry thinks it may have been shot out with a pellet gun?!?!? one of the guys at his work said he has heard that has happened around the area i was driving. pretty scary...thank God that my boys were not hurt!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Sando said...

Such the pretty tape job....
Love you! Flandy.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I can't believe your window! I'm so glad you and the boys are ok. So I finally got on your page and it's awesome! What do you have going on this week? We have to get together. What one day are you available again?! Call me! Sar

8:50 AM  
Blogger Bevin said...

The interesting thing about your window is not that it blew out, but that your friend actually had tape in her car! This is from your choir buddy - not the author of this blog.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Yikes! Did you ever find out what happened. I am so glad you and the boys didn't get hurt.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page