My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Funny things kids say


I just had to post this. We always say "bless you" when someone in our house sneezes--just out of habit. Well, today Ty sneezed and I didn't say anything. So he says, "Mom, I just bless you'd." I thought it was sooo funny. Don't kids say the funniest things?!?!?!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Barkers said...

That is too cute! I can't wait for Jonas to talk! :-)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Sando said...

Sweet kids. What are you doing Feb 3 for breakfast?

5:05 PM  
Blogger Stephens said...

That's so funny. I love those moments.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Sando said...

What are you and your boys doing tomorrow for breakfast?! :) Can't wait to see you.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page