My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Friday, March 09, 2007

New Haircuts



The boys got their heads shaved again. I find it soooo much easier to keep their hair like this than to have to comb it every day! =) Anyway, I took a couple of pictures of them and had to post them. At least I don't have to worry about them getting to a pair a scissors and cutting their own hair! By the way, they really are not as innocent as they look in these pictures!! =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sando said...

Such cute photos!

8:29 AM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

They are so adorable! They seem like they will grow up to be best friends.
Yeah, they can't cut their hair like all their girl cousins have done at one time or another! :-)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I can't wait to cut Joseph's hair like this. His hair is driving me crazy. I am so Baptist when it comes to boy hair. I hate when it comes over the ears. Allen wants me to wait until his first bday to see if it curls just like his did.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Wow--they are SO cute!!! Can't wait to play with them on the beach. :-)

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page