My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Santa




I was getting Alex ready for bed the other night and as I took off his shirt it got stuck on his head. I laughed and told him he looked cute. Of course he wanted to see himself in the mirror...so I showed him. He looked in the mirror, laughed and said, "I look like Santa!" I thought it was too cute... I also had to post this picture of Alex napping with his sword next to him. You never know when you might need a sword! lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

I just giggled. Nothing says All boy like sleeping with a teddy bear and a sword!!!!! Too cute

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page