My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Ty's first day of school





Ty started school this week and has already learned a lot! He is really enjoying Mrs. Corwine (his teacher) and has had a good report every day. Today he is actually home sick... :( But here are some pictures of his first day!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Barkers said...

How adorable. Have the girls started calling the house yet? haha!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Ty looks so much like Kris when Kris was little! I am glad Ty has had a good start to school. Olivia's first day of K-4 is tomorrow. Emma had a good first day today.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Kris Stephens said...

Way to go, Ty! Actually, I think that I see more of Kurt in him than me...must be a recessive gene thing.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Stephens said...

I don't see the Kurt factor, but if it's there with a recessive gene, let's hope Ty doesn't have the same receding gene! :-)

6:21 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

He is absolutely way too cute!!! Front Range...ahhh the memories. It looks like Mrs. Corwine is in a new room since I left. She was in the room right in back of the kitchen when I left! She looks fantastic!!!!! Tell her hi for me :)

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page