My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ready for school






Ty will be starting school in less than a month. He will be going every day/half day in a four year old Kindergarten. He is soooo excited. He wants to get ready so we have been really working on his letters and numbers. The other day we were working and I couldn't help taking pictures of him. When he concentrates, he sticks his tongue out. I guess it is a Jordan thing--you know, Michael Jordan--we are related!! =) I did have to take some pictures of Alex too because he thinks that he is going to school as well. He says, "I am soooo ready for school". (Alex wears this costume constantly too. ) Anyway, I hope they stay excited about school!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Barkers said...

That second picture of Alex looks sooo much like Terry. Wow! They are both so cute and I can't believe they are approaching school!

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are soooo cute! We miss you guys and are so glad that you keep posting pictures, it makes us feel closer.
--The Hogaboom's

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page