My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas






What fun in the snow!!!!! It took us all morning to dig ourselves out of the snow! The boys had a great time playing in it and throwing snowballs at anyone and everyone they could! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well stop dreaming! Cause it looks like it is going to happen.
Nat

12:54 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I love the outside pictures. Your adorable boys look like they are in heaven. The huge smiles kill me. I bet it was hard to get them inside to thaw :)

8:10 AM  
Blogger Stephens said...

How funny! It sure looks like a white Christmas is happening for you. Great pics! Keep having fun in the snow. We love you!

Merry Christmas,

Andrea

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karmen,

Those pictures are incredible, fantastic job and thanks for sharing them. In FL its hard to get in the Christmas mood and your pictures really helped me. It brings back lots of memories for me when my family and I lived in NY, MN and CO. Just be safe driving and all, watch out for black ice. More importantly have a Merry Christmas!

10:48 AM  
Blogger The Barkers said...

WOW! How fun! Merry White Christmas to you! It was 72 degrees here today! Isn't that crazy?! We definitely won't be having a white Christmas!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page