My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Monday, December 03, 2007

Ty's birthday weekend

Blowing out the candles!!!
Ellie and Ty
Eating cake...
Transformers...more than meets the eye...
Opening presents
Alex on the slide at Bounce
Ty sliding
My birthday boy
The boys
Ty looking for his presents



Telling Grandma and Grandpa about his presents.


This is a little late but I wanted to post pictures of Ty's birthday weekend. His birthday was on a Saturday so everyone was home and ready to celebrate. We hid his presents all over the house, so he had to find them before he could open them. After presents, we went to Bounce for some jumping fun. Terry had a meeting that night so he when he left for the meeting, the boys and I went back to Bounce. They had a lot of fun. Ty's party was on Sunday afternoon. The theme was transformers...what a fun night. One funny thing...I had just lit the candles on Ty's cake and started to sing when Alex decided to blow out the candles before Ty could! It made me laugh. Alex always has to be involved in what's going on! I am still amazed that I have a 5 year old!!!! Anyway, I think Ty had a great birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page