My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Alex and sleeping...








So I was looking through some pictures of Alex this past week, and I was amazed to see soooo many of him sleeping--and most of them are not in his bed. He really does have a bed...he just like to sleep anywhere. Now, I like to take pictures of my kids sleeping because they are always sooo cute and peaceful. But what struck me as cute was all the different ways I have caught Alex sleeping on camera...so, I thought I would post them. Here goes...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Barkers said...

How adorable and hilarious!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Pleasant Family said...

That's awesome!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page