My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

Terry and I met in November of 2000. We were married November of 2001. We had Ty November of 2002 and Alex in May of 2004. How is that for moving fast?!?! The boys are the love of our lives along with family and friends but ultimately God! We love God and are striving to please Him. We are actively involved in our church here in town--Life Church of Fort Collins. We love it. Come visit sometime!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ty is 5 years old!!!




Here is a tribute to my little boy who is growing up WAY too fast---right before my eyes. Ty will be 5 on Saturday! I can't believe that we have a 5 year old. Ty is such a great boy. We love him soooo much. He is in Pre-K this year and learning a lot. He can spell many words already and he practices all the time! Ty got a great report from his teacher at conference time. She says he is a wonderful student! He has such a great heart--so giving and loving. He has given away some of his toys to other kids just because he knows they would like them. He has started cleaning up his room and helping clean around the house. Ty always tells me how much he loves me. He will come snuggle on my lap and tell me that I am the best mom and ask how he can help me. He is truly a wonderful kid! I love you, Ty! Have a great fifth birthday! Here are some of my favorite pictures of Ty in the past five years.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Barkers said...

Wow, that is hard to believe! Happy Birthday Ty!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

precious...he really is such a cutie pie! It is going WAY too fast for me too. I bet Mrs Corwine loves him

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kris Stephens said...

What's really scary is that this means that Olivia will be 5 in just six short months! Unbelievable!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page